I am Hengjie Song I received my PhD from Nanyang Technological University (NTU, Singapore).
Currently, I am a JSPS fellow in Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University, Japan
|My research has been focused on Fuzzy Systems, AI techniques (data mining, machine learning and probabilistic reasoning).|
|* JSPS Fellowship for Foreign Researchers (hosted in Prof. Toyoaki Nishida)
*Research Grant (Kyoto University)
* Baidu campus research grant (Baidu Inc)
Selected Publications (Recent):
|1. Song Hengjie, Ruoxue Liao, Xiangliang Zhang, Chunyan Miao, Qiang Yang, “Automatic Label Generation by Combining Mouse Trajectory and Click-Through Data”, Accepted, Twenty-Fifth Conference on Artificial Intelligence, AAAI’12 (Oral), 2012.
2. Song Hengjie, Chunyan Miao, Zhiqi Shen, “Generating True Relevance Labels in Chinese Search Engine Using Clickthrough Data”, Proceedings of the Twenty-Fifth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, AAAI’11 (Oral), San Francisco, California, USA, August 7-11, 2011.
3. Song Hengjie, Chunyan Miao, Wuyts Roel, Zhiqi Shen, Maja D’Hondt, Francky Catthoor, “An Extension to Fuzzy Cognitive Maps for Classification and Prediction”, IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., vol. 19, pp. 116-136, 2011.
4. Song Hengjie, Chunyan Miao, Zhiqi Shen, Wuyts Roel, Maja D’Hondt, Francky Catthoor, “A probabilistic fuzzy approach to modeling nonlinear systems”, Neurocomputing, vol. 74, pp. 1008-1025, 2011.
5. Song Hengjie, Chunyan Miao, Zhiqi Shen, Wuyts Roel, Maja D’Hondt, Francky Catthoor, “Design Fuzzy Cognitive Maps Using Neural Networks for Predicting Chaotic Time Series”, Neural Networks , vol. 23, pp. 1264-1275, 2010.
6. Song Hengjie, Chunyan Miao, Wuyts Roel, Zhiqi Shen, and Francky Catthoor, “Implementation of Fuzzy Cognitive Maps based on Fuzzy Neural Network and Application in Prediction of Time Series”, IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., vol. 18, pp. 223-250, 2010.
7. Song Hengjie, Chunyan Miao, Zhiqi Shen, Yuan Miao, Bu-Sung Lee, “A fuzzy neural network with fuzzy impact grades”, Neurocomputing, vol. 72, pp. 3098-3122, 2009.
8. Song Hengjie, et al., “The multi-agent data collection in HLA-based simulation system”, 21st International Workshop on Principles of Advanced and Distributed Simulation (PADS’07), pp. 61-69, 2007.